Thursday, April 30, 2009

Mojo Thursday!

Happy Thursday Stampers! Thanks for visiting me today!

Here's my submission for this week's Mojo Monday sketch. I can never play along on the day it comes out, or if I do I have already posted for the day. :)

I started out with a Whisper White card base, added a panel of Real Red and then foraged around in my DSP scrap pile and found a fun combo of colors! I used the orange from the Summer Picnic DSP(retired), the turquoise from the Polka Dots and Paisley DSP(retired), and then the olive from the Old Olive DSP. I stamped my main image from the Big Bold Birthday set using my SU Markers and added the Metal Dot stickers (Colorbok)along the side. For the Scallop Circle I used Tempting Turquoise paper, with a cicrlce of WW stamped with dots in Sahara Sand and then the wording in Basic Black. I left the bow on the sketch off so this could go for either a boy or a girl.

Ingredients
:
Stamps: Big Bold Birthday Paper: Polka Dots and Paisly DSP(retired), Summer Picnic DSP (retired), Old Olive DSP, Real Red, WW Ink: SU Markers Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Colorbok Metal Stickers

Thanks for stopping by to check out my latest post! have a super day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Yummy card. So cute. Love the cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth - it's Rosemary from Opus-Gluei! Thanks for finding our blog - we love having new visitors and hopefully you will play with us in a challenge (one, two, or all).

    I wanted to come over and see your blog - oh my gosh, you do beautiful cards! Jana is very into Mojo Monday and so I'm gonna have to give them a try.

    Anyway, love your take on this sketch! Bright, happy, blingy - all the things I love!

    ReplyDelete