Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mojo Monday Wednesday!

Good Morning Stampers! Happy Wednesday!

Today's card is my submission for the Mojo Monday Sketch of the week. I used the Great Friend stamp set from the Occcasions Mini again. I just love this set! Remember you only have 8 more days to take advantage of the Get connected promotion where you get to pick a FREE item from the "Under $10" section of the Idea Book and Catalog when you spend $40 out of the Occasions Mini catalog. Who doesn't love FREE stuff?!?

I started out with a Whisper White cardstock base, aded a panel of Certainly Celery and then some Regal Rose stamped with the leaf image from the Great Friend set. I punched the Pink Pirouette piece with my Eyelet Border Punch and stamped the greeting and the butterfly in Pretty in Pink. I cut the butterfly out and used dimensionals to pop it up and used the Ticket Corner Punch on my Certainly Celery mat. The button from the Button Bouquet is added with a Mini Glue Dot and has a bit of Linen Thread tied on it.

Ingredients
:
Stamps: Great Friend Paper: WW, Certainly Celery, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose Ink: Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink Accessories: Dimensionals, Button Bouquet, Linen Thread, Mini Glue Dots, Eyelet Border Punch

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. The rose and green are beautiful togheter!! Delicious card. Giò

    ReplyDelete