Sunday, May 17, 2009

Card and a Bookmark CASE

Good Sunday Morning Stampers! Thanks for checking in with me today!

So today's card is one I completely CASED (Copy and Share Everything or Copy and Selectively Edit)from one of the blogs that I check out regularly, Julie's Stamping Spot. I thought it was such a cute idea I just had to make one (or two) myself!

I started out with a piece of Baja Breeze cardstock measuring 3 1/4" x 11" folded in half and added a pocket of vellum with some white eyelets set with my Crop-A-Dile. I adhered a piece of Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon around the bottom and covered where the ends met with my sentiment from the Oval All set stamped in Baja Breeze. My sentiment was punched out with the Large Oval Punch and layered on Cameo Coral punched with the Scallop Oval Punch. The little flowers are from the Boho Blossoms Punch with a white brad in the center and adhered with a Dimensional.









The bookmark is a piece of the fabulous Walk in the Park DSP from the Occasions Mini catalog matted on a piece of Cameo Coral cardstock. I added a White Jumbo Grommet by punching my bookmark with the 1/2" Circle Punch and then feeding the "spokes" of the grommet through the hole and pushing them flat with the end of my scissors on the backside. The butterfly is stamped in Baja Breeze (what am I going to do when this color retires next month!!!)cut out and popped up with another Dimensional. The final touch is the super silky White Satin Ribbon also in the Occasions Mini.

Adorable! Thanks so much Julie for sharing this project!

Hope you have a terrific rest of your day-I'm off to spend time with my family in the jacuzzi with my cup of coffee! :)
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I love this project!! What a cute idea for a gift, especially a reader. You do great work!!
    Julye

    ReplyDelete