Sunday, May 24, 2009

Purple Petal Pizazz!

Hi there stampers! How's your weekend going? I, for one, am soooo glad we have one more day in this weekend!




So yesterday while I had my Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant, and Old Olive out for this week's Color Throw Down I thought I'd stamp another card and this time use Taylor's Sketch.

I started out with a Lovely Lilac card base and stamped the flowers from the Petal Pizazz stamp set in Lovely Lilac, Elegant Eggplant and Old Olive.

I matted it on a piece of Elegant Eggplant cardstock and die cut Old Olive with the Little Leaves Sizzlit. I stamped the largest flower from Petal Pizazz in Elegant Eggplant, cut it out and adhered it to the corner of my card. I added a Lovely Lilac circle cut with my 1/2" Circle Punch with a white brad in the center popped up on a Dimensional and the sentiment from Birthday Hugs and Wishes punched with the Large Oval Punch layered on Elegant Eggplant punched with the Scallop Oval Punch.

Very purply but pretty I think.

Thanks for checking in with me! I hope you are having a great weekend with your friends and families.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

5 comments:

  1. very pretty - thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! I love it when the colors keep on inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your purply pretty creation!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card - very classy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job. I love the big flower at the top. Great idea

    ReplyDelete