Sunday, May 31, 2009

Today is the LAST Day....

Good Morning Stampers! Happy Sunday!

I just wanted to make sure you have all taken advantage of the awesome promotions Stampin' Up has had for this month because today is the very LAST DAY to take advantage of them.




1. The BEST promotion! Join my Stampin' Up family for only $75! Whether you are looking to get a discount or earn some serious money this is the best time to do it! There is more than $75 in just stamp sets, paper and ink in the kit!

2. Get the NEW Jumble Alphabet stamp set (#115199)at 20% off. This will be in the new Catalog in July but you can get yours now at a discount!




3. Buy 3 Get 1 FREE Designer Series Paper. Who doesn't love FREE paper?!?

Click HERE to see the flyer about these fabulous promotions.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or want to take advantage of these promotions before they are gone. You can also order or join by clicking on my "Shop 24/7" button on the right side. To join you'll need my password which is fortunate_stamper

I'll be back soon with a card so come back! :)
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment