Saturday, May 30, 2009

Sweet Sunday Birthday

Hi there! Thanks for coming to visit!

Today's card is my submission for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch. Her sketches are always the best!


I started out with a WW base and added a panel of Sweet Always DSP matted with a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock. I used the direct to paper technique, I like to call it "schmootzing", on the edges of the card in Regal Rose and Pumpkin Pie and stamped my sentiment from the Big Bold Birthday stamp set in Chocolate Chip. I stamped my main image on WW also in Pumpkin Pie and Regal Rose, made a mask and stamped the polka dots in Chocolate Chip and also "schmootzed" the edges.




I added three little party blowers punched with my 1" Circle Punch, matted with Chocolate Chip cardstock punched with the 1 1/4" Circle Punch and adhered with Dimensionals. Not too sure about this card but I think I like it. :)

Hope you are having a great weekend!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment