Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Totally Tool Tool Box

Good Morning Stampers! Was it just as hard for you as it was for me to get moving this morning? I can't wait for summer break!

Today I am going to show you the 3-D project we made at my stamp camps this past weekend. My good friend and fellow stamp-aholic, Allison (Hi Allison!!)helped me create this super cute project.


We started with a Basic Gray piece of cardstock that we die cut using the Sizzix Bigz Box #2 Die. Then we ran it through with the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder and sponged the edges of the box to make it look dirty! We made the handle by punching two holes in our box lid and ribbon using the 1/16" handheld punch and added two silver brads to keep it in place. The tools from the Totally Tool stamp set are stamped in Black Stazon and colored in using various SU Markers. The mints inside the box are covered with Basic Black and Basic Gray punched with the 1 3/4" Circle Punch and the stamped tools punched with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch. We set a Jumbo White Grommet in a 1 3/8" Circle of Basic Black since it looked like a washer and only three of the tools really fit in the cirles nicely.

So what do you think?

Hope you have a super day and that you come back to visit again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. I think this is just the best!! What a great idea and so perfect for fathers day ( my family ownes a Hardware store). I think I will have to make someting like this and give it to my Dad! Thanks! When I do, I will link back to you!
    ps. My What? post winners have been posted on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete