Monday, May 25, 2009

Stamp Camp Samples

Happy Memorial Day Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!

Today I am showing off a few of the cards we made at my stamp camps this weekend. I have to admit I CASED all of them because they were just perfect as is! Thanks to all the ladies who post their awesome work!



This first card is called a "z" fold card and I CASED it from Jan Tinklenberg at Stamps, Paper, Scissors. The golfer from the Many Mower stamp set is just perfect for a Father's Day card or male birthday. I used Urban Oasis DSP, a large white brad for the golf ball, Tangerine Tango for the flag and a couple 1/2" Kiwi Kiss Circles with 1/4" Close to Cocoa Circles inside for an added touch to the corner.







This card is called a "hinge card" or a "flip card" and I got the idea from our Stampin' Success magazine exclusive to Stampin' Up demonstrators. I CASED this design from Sarah at Stamp with Sarah. I opted to just adhere the ribbon without a knot and changed the sentiment to "Happy Father's Day" from the Many Mower stamp set. I used a jumbo copper brad, left off the paper piercing that Sarah had done on hers and instead ran the Always Artichoke piece through with a Cuttlebug Embossing Folder to give it some texture. Love it!

This last card took quite a while to put together because there are a lot of images to individually cut out. It was all worth it though and my ladies agreed! (Hi Ladies!)
I CASED this card from Wanda at My Creative Corner
I changed the DSP to Manchester, used the Branch Out stamp set(one of my faves)for the trees in the background, and used Kiwi Kiss for my Scallop Oval piece. Otherwise it's almost exactly the same! Super stinking cute if you ask me ;)

I have one more project that we made (and it wasn't CASED!!) but I'll show that off tomorrow. I hope you have a great day as we remember all the men and women who gave their lives to ensure our continued freedom.

Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment