Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Celebrate




Hi there! Thanks for visiting!


I am so happy to be stamping again! I stamped a little up at my mom's but we had unexpected bad weather and a flood in the basement as a result of it, so we spent a lot of our time there cleaning up the mess.


Today's card starts with a Whisper White card base with a panel of the new Melon Mambo stamped with a stamp from the Wow Flowers (#111714) stamp set in Melon Mambo. I punched a circle in both the Melon Mambo and Whisper White with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and then added a hanging circle of Bermuda Bay with another image from the Wow Flowers stamp set suspended with some sewing thread. I punch a piece of Bermuda Bay first with the 1 3/8" Circle Punch and then used the Scallop Circle Punch to center it and make a scallop circle border. I stamped my sentiment from the Celebrate Everything (#114942)stamp set in Bermuda Bay on Whisper White and punch the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. The final touch is another one of those metal stickers from Colorbok in the $1 section of Joann's. On the inside I stamped Happy Birthday to You from the dormant list Birthday Wish stamp (#114486).
It's been a while since I made a suspended card and it was fun! Hope you liked it too!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment