Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Sweet Owl

Hi there stampers!

Today's the first day you can order from the new catty! Yippee! Just click the "Shop 24/7" button on the side ------> if you'd like to place an order.

By now I am on the road on my way to Wyoming, actually we will stop in Utah first because there is no way I can drive 18 hours straight with three kids in the car with me! So wish me luck, pray for our safety and for my sanity!

Today's card uses more card guts and the owl from the new Animal Stories stamp set available today!
I started with an Old Olive card base, added the Cuttlebugged panel of Close to Cocoa and stamped my owl image from the Animal Stories stamp set first in Dusty Durango and then rock and rolled it in Soft Suede. I added some Summer Sun to his spots and beak and stamped the branch from the Cheep Talk stamp set. I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up the sentiment just right. The final touch is the two gold brads set with my Mat Pack.

Thanks for visiting and hope you come back again soon! I worked hard to have a new post set to go live everyday while I am gone so hopefully technology is working!!

Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment