Thursday, July 2, 2009

Razzle Dazzle

Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!

Today's card is a gate fold card and is super cute IMHO (in my humble opinion). There's great tutorial for these on the fabulous Dawn Griffith's blog. I started out with a Basic Black card base, scored according to Dawn's tutorial and added panels of Good Morning Sunshine DSP (retired).
I stamped my main image using the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set inked with the new Melon Mambo SU Marker (Yippee!! Markers for In Colors!)and Old Olive and again on a scrap and punched the scrap out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch and matted it on Basic Black punched witht he 1 3/8" Circle Punch. I punched the corners of my main image with the Ticket Corner punch, matted it on a piece of Summer Sun and again on a piece of Basic Black. I adhered it only on the left side so you can open the card.
On the inside of the card I used my SU Markers again to ink up the other flower in the Razzle Dazzle stamp set and stamped the corners of my Whisper White piece. I left the inside blank so I can add a sentiment later.

I hope you are having a terrific day and that you stop by again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment