Friday, July 3, 2009

Sweet Tart

Hi there Stampers!

Today's card uses more retired stuff but I am on vacation and had few now current things available to me when I stamped them! I promise there will be new stuff when I get back!! :)



I started with a WW card base, added a panel of Raspberry Tart DSP and some Rose Red cardstock. I stamped my main image from the Sweet Stems stamp set in Black Stazon and colored it in with my SU Markers. I matted that on Rose Red, then Old Olive then WW. I added some Old Olive Grosgrain ribbon and stamped the sentiment from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set and punched it with the new Modern Label Punch. I have used this new punch a lot and LOVE it! :)

I'm so glad you stopped by to visit! I hope you leave me a comment now and then to let me know you've come by! I love visitors!

Take care!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment