Monday, July 27, 2009

Deal of the Week!

Hey there stampers! Happy Monday!!


I am still working on a few things to post so I don't have a project yet but I do have the Deal of the Week from Stampin' Up!



This week the Heart to Heart Punch is on sale for $10.99, normally $15.95. This punch is great not only for Valentine's Day but also for Anniversary or Wedding cards. You can put the hearts together to make butterfly wings, flowers or just use them as is. The best part is that is coordinates perfectly with the Love You Much stamps set (#113756 on page 44 of the catalog). Definitely a useful tool in your punch arsenal! ;)
Don' t forget to check back to Friday's post to enter to win my first ever Blog Candy! I am leaving it open until Wed. the 29th as my comments somehow disappeared over the weekend and I want everyone to have enough time to enter or re-enter!
Hugs,
Elizabeth




No comments:

Post a Comment