Thursday, July 9, 2009

Good Friend!

Hi there stampers!

Today's card is so cute! I love this birdie!


I started out with a Bashful Blue cardbase, stamped it with the Polka Dot background stamp in the same color and then added some of the dandelion looking image from the Good Friend stamp set also in Bashful Blue. I stamped my bird in Brocade Blue and his beak and feet in Only Orange and added a googlie eye for the fun of it! I notched out the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch and matted it on a piece of Ballet Blue. I stamped the greeting from the same stamp set in Brocade Blue and matted it also on Ballet Blue after adding some Pumpkin Pie Grosgrain Ribbon around it. The final touch are those super cute and easy little Metal Stickers from Joann's.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my card for today! Have a great day and hope to see you again tomorrow!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment