Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Raspberry Garden Whimsy

Hi there Stampers! Thanks for visiting!


Today's card is another gate fold card. I started out with a Pumpkin Pie base and added some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP. I stamped my butterfly image from the Gaden Whimsy stamp set using the rock n roll technique inking it first in Pumpkin Pie and then Melon Mambo. I matted it on Melon Mambo and adhered it only on the left side so you can open it. I added the little lady bug inked with Rich Razzleberry and Black SU Markers, punched with the 1" Circle Punch and matted on some more Melon Mambo.
On the inside I added a panel of Whisper White and stamped another butterfly from the same set in Melon Mambo.

These new colors were not my faves at first but they have become more appealing since I've been playing around with them more.

Hope you have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment