Sunday, July 5, 2009

Razzle Dazzle Tags

Hi there! Thanks for joining me today!

Today's card uses new stuff! Well there is a strip of retired DSP in it but just a small one! ;)



I started out with a Bermuda Bay base (love this new color!)stamped randomly with the flower from the new Razzle Dazzle stamp set in the same color. I added a strip of the retired Good Morning Sunshine DSP and stamped my sentiment from the Trendy Trees set on WW with Bermuda Bay and punched it with the Modern Label Punch. I stamped my tags using the same flower in Bermuda Bay, Summer Sun and Melon Mambo and punched them with the Small Tag Punch. They are layered on Summer Sun punched with the larger Tag Punch and I added some Melon Mambo Polka Dot Ribbon. I added a Bermuda Bay flower in the center of each tag with Dimensionals. It feels so summery to me!

Have a super day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment