Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thank You Gift

Hi there stampers!

Today's project is a stationary box I made as a thank you gift for my sister-in-law's mother that let us stay the night on our way up to Wyoming. It was so nice of her to open up her house to us and we saved the cost of a hotel.

I got the measurements from somewhere out there in blog land but of course cannot find them anymore! So if this is yours please let me know so I can give you the credit! :)

I started out with two pieces of Certainly Celery cardstock measuring 7 3/4" x 9" and 6 7/8" x 8 1/4". I scored the 7 3/4" x 9" on all four sides at 1 1/2" and at 1" on all sides of the smaller piece. I cut up to the score lines on the long side of the corners and put them together with sticky strip. I decorated the top using some Certainly Celery DSP, a Pretty in Pink flower die cut with an Embosslit and some leaves die cut witht he Stampin' Up Sizzix Little Leaves Die.

Inside I put 6 thank you cards that I had made as my swap for my Woo Hoo stampers event that I had left over. I think it's a cute gift and hopefully she will enjoy them too. :)

Hope you are having a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment