Saturday, July 4, 2009

Curly Kiwi Tree

Hi there! I know what a silly name! I try to name my posts by what stamp set I used but today I named it after the color, stamp set and punch!



Today's card started with a Kiwi Kiss (retired!)card base. I added squares of Good Morning Sunshine DSP in the corners and down the center. I stamped the tree from the Trendy Trees stamp set using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig and Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip ink and punched it out with the Curly Label Punch. I added a piece of Pacific Point Striped Ribbon and popped it up with Dimensionals. The sentiment is from the same set and is punched out with the Word Window Punch and layered on Kiwi Kiss punched with the new Modern Label Punch.

Hope you are having a great day! See you again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment