Friday, July 10, 2009

Take "Note" of This!

Hi there stampers! Thanks for visiting!

So my title says to take "note" of this because I used my Top Note Die only available through Stampin' Up! Ha ha I'm a dork, I know-it's ok I'm aware of it! ;)



Today's card starts with a an Old Olive card base cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half. I ran a piece of WW cardstock through with my bleoved Top Note Die and then sponged the edges with Sahara Sand and Old Olive ink. I stamped the flower image from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set in Sahara Sand and my sentiment from the same set is stamped in Black Stazon and punched with the Word Window Punch. I layered it on a piece of Old Olive punched with the new Modern Label Punch and popped it up on Dimensionals (can a girl make a card without those?!). The final touch is some Moss Gingham Ribbon (retired)tied in a knot on the side.

I really like this card and it came together in less than five minutes including using the Top Note Die. It is a must have! :)

Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth



1 comment: