Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pink Silhouette

Hey there stampers? Is it hot in here or what?!? It's been a warm summer!

Today's card uses more card guts (apparently I had a large amount stashed away!). These were from Valentine's Day but were so cute I kept it pretty much the same except for the stamp set.



I started out with a Basic Black card base, added a strip of the retired Candy Lane DSP and punched out 3 pieces of Pretty in Pink with the Scallop Square Punch. Next I stamped the silhouttes from the Pocket Silhouettes stamp set in Black Stazon and punched them out with the 1 1/4" Square Punch and layered them on the Scallop Squares. I used my 1/8" Circle Punch to punch the very edge of the fold of the card to create a little slit to run the Pink Gingham Ribbon (retired)through and tied it in a knot. I had stamped the heart from the A Happy Heart stamp set in Black Stazon on Shrink Plastic and used my heat tool to shrink it back in February so I had some left. I ran some silver cording through the hole I had made in it before heating it and tied it around the Pink Gingham Ribbon. I left the sentiment off until I need the card-either for an anniversary or maybe for Valentine's?

So glad you stopped by today! Have a happy stamping day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment