Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Lil Pony

Hey there stampers! Thanks for joining me today!

Today's card is a cute one. It uses the new Pony Party stamp set, one I knew I'd have to get since I have little girls. My littlest, Hannah, likes to play with My Little Ponies and this set looks just like them!




I started out with a card base of Lavender Lace cut at 4 1/4" x 11" and folded in half. I trimmed off about 1/2" and added some Whisper White cardstock punched with the Eyelet Punch. I stamped my images from the Pony Party stamp set (#115217) in Black Stazon Ink on Whisper White and colored them in with my SU Markers. I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to stamp the wings in just the right place and punched the corners with the Ticket Corner Punch. I added some Pale Plum cardstock squares to the corners and popped it all up on Dimensionals. I stamped some of the smaller images from the same set in Lavender Lace along the edge of the card and stamped Happy Birthday from the All Holidays stamp set (#114916).
I think I might just save this one for Hannah's birthday :)
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is a little girl's dream card - from the pony to the color to the flowers. You have a great eye for these cards!

    ReplyDelete