Monday, July 13, 2009

Razzleberry Lemonade Birthday!

Hi there stampers! Hope you are having a terrific day! And when life gives you lemons...make razzleberry lemonade! ;)

Today's card is actually a gift card holder. We learned how to make these at our Woo Hoo Stampers get together back in April. Super easy and super cute-just how I like it!



I started out with a piece of Pumpkin Pie cardstock-it was already scored and I don't have the directions right now, but I'll give them to you if you ask for it when I get back from vacation. :) I added some of our new Razzleberry Lemonade DSP along the top pocket and took a piece of Melon Mambo and punched it with the Scallop Edge punch and adhered it to the edge of the bottom pocket. I added some Crushed Curry Polka Dot Ribbon around the gift card holder and stapled a piece to the top of the Melon Mambo note tag. The cupcake is stamped using my new In Color Markers and cut out and is from the Party Hearty stamp set.

You'll be happy to know there is nothing retired in this post!!

Thanks for stopping by to visit!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment