Tuesday, June 30, 2009

You've Got a Friend in Me!

Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!
Today's card is super cute and uses the new Bermuda Bay In Color available TOMORROW!! Now I will be out of town starting tomorrow but if you'd like to order something before I get home you can email me and I can place the order from Wyoming or you can simply click on the "Shop 24/7" button on the right side of my blog and order anytime! I will for sure be ordering when I get to my mom's and having it shipped to her place-I cannot wait 18 days!!

For my card I started out with a Bermuda Bay card base. I added a panel of Close to Cocoa cardstock that I ran through with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder. Next I stamped my branch and birdies using my awesome Stampin' Write Markers including the NEW IN COLOR MARKERS!!! Woo Hoo you have no idea how exciting it is to have the In Colors in MARKERS!!
I matted the main image on a piece of Chocolate Chip cardstock and added the gold brads on the bottom using my Mat Pack to line them up. Just how I like it- super simple and super cute!

Hope you are having a terrific day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment