Friday, February 13, 2009

Furry Friends Friday


Hi there fellow stampers and furry friend fanatics (well ok you don't have to be a fanatic like we are)!
Welcome to another furry friend post. Today I want to introduce you to the oldest of our clan, Sox. Sox came into my life when I met my husband, John. She is a sweet girl who pretty much just eats and sleeps. She has become a permanent fixture on the end of my girls' bed like a big fluffy throw pillow. :) She will meow on command which is quite funny and will meow your ears off for a wet food treat! I think she weighs close to 18 pounds which seems so crazy for a cat! She's been on a diet for as long as I can remember but never seems to lose anything but fluffs of fur here and there! Maybe it's something in the water!

Well I hope you have a great Friday! I am looking forward to the 3 day weekend for sure!!! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment