Friday, February 27, 2009

Furry Friends Friday


Hi there stampers and furry friend lovers! Well this week has been such a struggle for me with the loss of my foster kittens and other terrific financial issues we've been having. I am so glad it is Friday and we are going to play Bunco tonight. I plan on having a great time and forgetting all about my woes for at least the duration of the evening.
So onto the post of the day...
Today I am going to introduce you to Willy. Willy is easily the biggest dog we've ever been around. I've seen a few in my life that are bigger but never for more than a minute in passing. We are taking care of him for a friend who has had him since he was 2 yrs old but now does not have a place where he can keep him. We agreed to take him before ever meeting him which was a blessing for him! We might not have agreed to it! Willy is 11 years old but plays ball like he's just a puppy. He's so big and can really be a nuisance, but he's just a big sweet boy that we can't help but love despite the slobber, gas, food stealing and ginormous land mines!
Hope you've enjoyed meeting our big stinky goofball!
hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment