Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Mojo Monday


Hi there Stampers! How are you? Thanks for taking time out of your busy lives to stop by!



Today's card is my submission for the Mojo Monday Sketch challenge. There are LOTS of layers on this one so I don't think I'll be mailing it! It's heavy! I was blog surfing yesterday and saw lots of Easter themed cards so I thought I'd make my card with the A Good Egg set. The chick is just too cute! I teamed it up with some retired DSP and this is the end result! If you haven't tried a sketch challenge before-you just have to try it once! It's so fun!
Ingredients:
Stamps
: A Good Egg Paper: Certainly Celery, WW, Spring Fling DSP Ink: Basic Black, SU markers Accessories: 3/4" Circle, 1" Circle, Designer Label, Word Window, Colobok metal stickers ($1 at Joann's), Eyelet Border Punch
Hope you have a super day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment