Saturday, February 14, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Challenge #41

Hey there Stampers! Hope you are having a great Valentine's Day so far! It's time to play along with another Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge! These are so much fun to do! If you haven't tried one, you should! I'd love to see what you came up with!

For this challenge I decided to finally ink up the Flight of the Butterfly set I've had for a while. It's such a cute set, I have no idea why I haven't inked it up sooner! This card came together quickly without too much effort although I did pull out my trusted Stamp-a-majig to get the butterfly's polka dots just right. :)
I included a close up of the card so you can see the embossed black background. I love those embossing folders, they add such depth to any project!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly Paper: Basic Gray, Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, WW Ink: Basic Black, Ridinghood Red Accessories: 1" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon, Polka Dot Ribbon (Michael's)Dimensionals, Stamp-a-majig, Ticket Corner Punch, Cuttlebug Spots and Dots Embossing Folder
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment