Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sock Monkey


Hi there! Hope you are having a great day! I was browsing through my favorites file of cards I've seen and thought I'd make this one. I love how they used wacky colors for the monkey and the little flowers that coordinate with the flowers in the background. Here's the original card I CASED. I added a sentiment and another flower using my Word Window punch.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Sock Monkey, Daisy Dash Jumbo Wheel Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Close to Cocoa, Ridinghood Red, Tangerine Tango Ink:Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, Tangerine Tango Accessories: Word Window Punch, 1/4" Circle Punch (retired), Boho Blossoms Punch, Spiral Punch, 1 3/8" Square Punch, Blender Pens, Creamy Caramel Marker
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment