Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge


Good Morning! Thanks for stopping by! I've been on a roll participating in challenges these last few days! This is one I haven't tried before called Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge. It was challenging with some many parts to it but fun to use up some of my scraps of DSP! I used the new Cheep Talk stamp set I got on Friday (another one scratched off of my very long wish list!) :) I also got to use my Sizzix Scallop Circles Die and my Coluzzle. The Coluzzle is no longer available through Stampin' Up but they have a new and fancy schmancy product called the Circle Scissor Plus. I haven't gotten one yet but have heard it's wonderful and easy to use- I know it won't be long before I can't live without one! ;)

Ingredients:
Stamps: Cheep Talk Paper: WW, Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Petals and Paisleys DSP, Summer Picnic DSP Ink: SU Markers Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Coluzzle, Sizzix Scallop Circle Die

Glad you popped in to check out my latest creation. Hope you enjoyed it and have a great day!
hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment