Monday, February 9, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge


Hi there stampers! I got a chance to stamp today and decided to make a card for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge. It is always fun to play along with her sketches and even more fun to see everyone else's entries.
I used the stamp set and paper I had used for this card we made at workshop I had last week so this card came together pretty quickly-even with having to color each flower! The Sweet Stems stamp set and Raspberry Tart DSP have become some of my favorite things in this new catalog.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Sweet Stems, Love You Much, Polka Dot Background Paper: Rasberry Tart DSP, Rose Red, Regal Rose, WW Ink: Rose Red, Basic Black Accessories: 3/4" Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Word Window Punch, SU Markers, Dimensionals, Rose Red Grosgrain Ribbon
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment