Monday, February 16, 2009

Secret Message Valentine


Good Morning! Hope you are having a great day so far! I know it's past Valentine's day but I had one more card to post. Today's card came from an idea shown in our exclusively for Stampin' Up demos Stampin' Success magazine. It was such a neat idea I knew I had to try it out! I simply stamped my card and sentiment like I normally would but made the sentiment in a light color (Bashful Blue)then colored over it in Real Red marker. I made the "decoder" using the Scallop Circle Punch and some clear red cellophane. You just put the decoder over your sentiment and it filters out the red so you can see the sentiment better. It's such a fun idea and the kids will really get a kick out of it.
Ingredients:
Stamps: A Happy Heart Paper: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, WW Ink:Real Red, Pretty in Pink Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Pink Gingham Ribbon, SU Markers, Linen Thread, 1/16" hole punch
See you tomorrow!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment