Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy Heart Birthday

Hi stampers! Thanks for joining me today. Sorry for the later than usual post-it's been a rough couple of days. For those of you that follow my blog and visit me on Fridays (Furry Friends Fridays), you know that I take in foster kittens. Last Friday I posted my latest foster babies and their mother. Unfortunately all the kittens have died one by one and I am just totally beside myself and devastated. There wasn't anything we could do (believe me we tried!)they were just so sick and not strong enough to pull through it. It's been hard for me to shake the sadness I feel.
So on to a happier subject...today's card is one I made for a friend for her birthday today. I happened to still have some Valentine's stamps sitting out and thought that the elephant image could certainly be used for more than just Valentine's Day. I simply added the cupcake image from the Holiday Blitz set to make it more birthday-like. I paired it with the Cupcake wheel for the background and ta da! A birthday card!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Holiday Blitz, Happy Heart Day Paper: Baja Breeze, WW, Pacific Point Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black, SU Markers, Going Gray Accessories: Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Baja Breeze Striped Ribbon, Non-SU Star brad, Cupcake Wheel
Hope you have a good day.
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment