Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scallop Envelope Box


Hi there stampers! How are you? I'm so glad you stopped by to check out my blog today!
Today's post is a gift I made for my niece, Kaija's birthday. I've seen these boxes made from the SU Scallop Envelope Die all over the net so I don't know who to credit. It is a super cute and easy project! I just die cut 4 scallop envelopes in Gable Green and then ran them through again in my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I put the envelopes together using sticky strip on the tabs and glued the flaps together to make the bottom. Easy Peasy! I put a few packets of bath gel, body scrub and foot lotion together in a cello bag and tied it off with a ribbon! Ta da! I hope she likes it!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Petal Pizazz, Little Flowers Paper: Gable Green, Pixie Pink, WW Ink: Only Orange, Green Galore, Pixie Pink Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Scissors, Crimper (for the crinkly paper shreds inside the box)

No comments:

Post a Comment