Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sweet Sunday Sketch


Hi again Stampers! Today I am posting a card I made for Karen's Sweet Sunday Sketch that uses a brand new set called Good Friend. The bird is so cute and the coordinating Good Morning Sunshine DSP is adorable.
I thought that the separate legs and beak on the bird would be a pain to position but I stamped it right where I wanted the first time with no fuss at all!

This is definitely a stamp set you'll want to add to your collection!
Ingredients:
Stamps: A Good Friend, Love You Much (sentiment)Paper: Pacific Point, Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Kiwi Kiss, WW Ink: Basic Black, Pacific Point, Kiwi Kiss, Summer Sun Accessories: Dimensionals, scissors
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Super Bowl Sunday!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I love the bird and paper - so bright and cheery. That set is definitely on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! that bird is too cute

    ReplyDelete