Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch

Good Tuesday morning stampers! Hope you had a nice 3 day weekend! Other than all the rain and all the muddy footprints it brings with it was nice to have everyone home.
I was blog surfing yesterday and saw the Mojo Monday sketch and thought it looked like fun to play along. Here's what I came up with.
I got my new Trendy Trees set yesterday so it was perfect timing to make a more masculine card with it. I used some retired DSP scraps and the Spots and Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder and of course my Stamp-a-ma-jig to get the trees just right. It's a must for this set. I think it turned out pretty nice if I do say so myself ;).
Ingredients:
Stamps: Trendy Trees Paper: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, WW, Petals & Paisleys DSP Ink: Old Olive, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip Accesories: Spots & Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, Scissors, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Non-SU Ribbon
Thanks for stopping by and feel free to leave a comment so I know someone is actually reading what I post! :)
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. What a great card Elizabeth! Everyone seems to be loving the trendy trees, and with cards like that it's no wonder.

    ReplyDelete