Thursday, February 19, 2009

TLC208 Splitcoast Technique Challenge


Happy Thursday Stampers! Thanks for taking time out of your day to check out my blog!

I made these yesterday for family members having birthdays this Friday. I simply downloaded the template from here, printed it onto copy paper and then traced it onto my cardstock and cut it out. It was so easy and turned out super cute I think! I made a masculine one for my step-dad filled with Kit Kats (yum!) and a feminine one for my niece with DSP wrapped tea lights, a bookmark and some candy. Simple but hopefully appreciated. To decorate I added some retired DSP I had in my scrap stash and stamped the trees using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. On the feminine one I used my new Cherry Blossom Embosslit and my 5 Petal Flower Punch and punched out a few flowers and leaves. The embosslit was super easy to use and adds the perfect touch.






Ingredients:
MASCULINE ONE
Stamps: Trendy Trees Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Retired DSP, WW, Chocolate Chip Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip Accessories: Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, 1/1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Sticky Strip
FEMININE ONE
Stamps: none Paper: Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Sage Shadow, Kiwi Kiss,WW, Retired DSP Ink: none Accessories: Cherry Blossom Embosslit, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
Have a super day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment