Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail

Hi there Stampers! So glad you stopped to visit today!
Today's project is made using the new Bag with Scallops Sizzix Bigz Die. It's such a fun little bag and perfect for a little treat! I die cut my Very Vanilla cardstock and wheeled it in Certainly Celery with the new Egg Hunt Wheel (available April 1st). I put it together and used some of the Certainly Celery Polytwill Ribbon from the Sale-A-Bration catalog to keep the top closed and dress it up. The bunny is from the new Eight Great Greetings stamp set that is also in the new Occasions Mini but is available for preorder now. I colored my bunny in using my SU Markers and then punched him out with the Wide Oval Punch. The Scalloped Ruffled Edge was created by using the Scallop Edge Punch on a piece of the Delicate Dots DSP (also from the SAB catalog)then I ran it through my Crimper. Next I added pieces of Sticky Strip along the backside of my oval and carefully added the scalloped, crimped piece all around the edges. For a tutorial on how to make this ruffled scallop click HERE.

Ingredients
:
Stamps: Eight Great Greetings, Egg Hunt Wheel Paper: Very Vanilla, Delicate Dots DSP (SAB) Ink: Certainly Celery, Basic Black, SU Markers Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Crimper, Glue Dots, Sticky Strip, Certainly Celery Grosgrain Ribbon (SAB)

I plan on making a few of these to send up to my family in WY with some chocolate eggs inside. Can you imagine the possibilities with this bag?!? Wedding favors, Birthday favors, treats to give to your child's classmates for various holidays...do you feel like you HAVE TO HAVE IT yet? ;)

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you come by again soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment