Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch


Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for taking time out of your day to visit! So I have become a total sucker for sketches as of late and guess what?!?! I think I have found a sketch for almost every day of the week! Nothing makes me happier (other than white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory)than playing along with a sketch challenge. This week at the Mojo Monday blog there's a contest for free product from a Non-SU company, Verve Stamps. I don't ever buy stamps from other companies but FREE-that I can do without guilt! ;) So play along and see if you win!

I started my card out with a Kiwi Kiss base and added a matte of Chocolate Chip to my Candy Lane DSP pieces. My main image is from the Branch Out set (LOVE IT!)stamped in Close to Cocoa, Old Olive and Kiwi Kiss and sponged with Kiwi Kiss and Creamy Caramel. I added the butterflies and bird images in Ridinghood Red and the ribbon is Old Olive Grosgrain from SU (yes, I do own SU ribbon too!). The bottom of my card is paper pierced using my mat pack and my paper piercer.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Branch Out, Goody Goody Gumdrops (sentiment) Paper: Chocolate Chip, Candy Lane DSP, Kiwi Kiss, Close to Cocoa Ink: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive, Basic Black, Ridinghood Red, Creamy Caramel Accessories: Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Mini Glue Dots, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer
Hope you enjoyed my card and that you try out this sketch! I'd love to see what you come up with.
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment