Thursday, March 19, 2009

Taylored Expressions Challenge


Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for stopping by!
Today's card is my submission to Taylor's Taylored Expressions Challenge for the week. I just got this set Blooming with Love and wanted to ink it up!

I started with a Sahara Sand base, added my scallop circle cut with the Sizzix Bigx Scallop Circle die and embossed with the Birds and Swirls Cuttlebug Embossing Folder. I wheeled the coordinating Blooms and Bulbs wheel in Baja Breeze on a Baja Breeze strip. My main image is stamped with Black Stazon, colored with SU markers and matted with Baja Breeze and Certainly Celery. The sentiment is from Trendy Trees and I paper pierced the bottom using my mat pack.
I hope you enjoyed my card for the day! Take care and come back soon!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment