Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch on a Tuesday ;)

Hi there Stampers! So glad you stopped by!
Thank you to the ladies who have bought some of my retired stamp sets. I updated the list so if you haven't checked it out click on the link on the right side of my blog under Current SU Catalogs called "My Retired Stamp Sets For Sale".

Is it just me or does time fly by?!? Here it is again another week has gone by and another Mojo Monday Sketch to try.

I needed to make a thinking of you card for my step-brother and his wife who have a dog who was hit by a car last year. Boudreaux, their dog, was injured pretty severely and has gone through surgeries and been on medication and pain killers ever since. His main problem has been one of his legs which he does not use at all anymore and causes him much pain. The vet suggested they remove the leg to help give him some relief. His surgery was yesterday and I haven't heard yet how it went but I just wanted them to know that we were thinking of them.

I started with a Whisper White base, added some Manchester DSP matted in Sahara Sand, some brads and the doggie from All in the Family in a Baja Breeze scallop from the Scallop Circles #2 Sizzix Bigz Die and there you have it!

Ingredients:
Stamps: All in the Family, Trendy Trees (sentiment) Paper: Manchester DSP, WW, Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand Ink: Basic Black, Creamy Caramel SU Marker Accessories: Brads, Mat Pack and Paper Piercer (to evenly space the brads-though it looks off in the pic)Dimensionals, Scallop Circles #2 Sizzix Bigz Die

Hope you have a great day and that you stop by again tomorrow!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment