Saturday, March 7, 2009

Retired Stamp Sets For Sale!

Hi again Stampers! Hope your Saturday is going well! I've been straightening up in my office and need to clear out some space! So I am going to list these retired stamp sets here and put a link on the side of my blog under Current SU Catalogs. PLEASE HELP ME FIND A HOME FOR THESE NEGLECTED STAMP SETS!!! Please be sure to email me to make sure the set you want is still available. I will try to update the list daily. All sets are mounted and gently used- some have mild staining on the wood block that in no way effects the stamped image. I will mail the sets out Priority Mail- the first set is $4.95 for postage any 2 or more will be $10.35 up to $13.95 (depending on which size box I will need) in the flat rate Priority Mail box. I will pay for the Delivery Confirmation. If you are local to me, we can arrange a time for you to pick up and save on the shipping costs.

Christmas Wooshes? $10 SOLD
Wishing You Cheer $6.00 SOLD

Window Dressing Hostess Set $16.00 SOLD

Warm Words $10.00 SOLD


Simple Wishes $5.00

Thoroughly Thankful $10.00

So Much $10.00("thanks" is the stamp on the side)


Sassy Suzie $10.00 SOLD


Pun Fun $10.00 SOLD


Polka Dots and Paisley $10 SOLD


In the Spotlight Hostess Set $16


Flora and Fauna $10.00


Doodle That $6.00 SOLD


Birthday Whimsy $10.00


In Color Classic Ink Pads Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, River Rock $3.00 each or all 4 for $10.00 gently used and still very wet like new SOLD


These poor, poor stamp sets and inks just need a home and someone to love them. ;)

Thanks for looking!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment