Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Now's the BEST time to Become a Demonstrator!

Good Morning Stampers! How are you?
Stampin' Up just announced a brand new way to become a demonstrator! In this time of financial distress SU realizes that it might be a challenge for a someone interested in starting their own SU business to come up with the initial cost for your tools and products. In light of this they have come up with a 3 payment option for new recruits. Starting now thru April 30th you can pay for your business start up costs in three easy payments. And when you sign up during Sale-A-Bration you get to choose any price stamp set in addition for FREE, as well as, get your starter kit for $169- a 15% savings!

The Three Easy Payments option allows a recruit to make a partial initial Starter Kit payment and still receive the Starter Kit right away in order to get her business up and running.

Payments Breakdown for the Sale-A-Bration Starter Kit Price (March 13-31, 2009)


Payment Charged*
Payment 1 $56.34 (+ sales tax)
Payment 2 $56.33
Payment 3 $56.33
Total Payment $169.00



Payments Breakdown for the Regular Starter Kit Price (April 1-30, 2009)
Payment Charged*
Payment 1 $66.34 (+ sales tax)
Payment 2 $66.33
Payment 3 $66.33
Total Payment $199.00


*Payments indicated are for the cost of the Starter Kit and, if selected, the Stampin' Memories add-on, including shipping. They do not include any applicable state taxes. (Please note that any applicable taxes for the total amount of the Starter Kit and, if selected, Stampin' Memories add-on, price will be added to the first payment.)

Becoming a demonstrator is one of the best things I have ever done. Not only do I have the benefits of having my own business (set my own schedule, income, tax benefits)I have met some absolutely wonderful people who have become friends. The best part you ask? I can stamp ALL day long, ignoring my housework, and when my husband comes home and asks what I've been doing all day I can say with total confidence..."I've been working." :)

Stop by later to check out another card!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment