Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge


Good Morning Stampers! Thanks for visiting!
Today's card is my submission to the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Sketch Challenge. I know I say this with every sketch challenge but they are so much fun to work with!
I started with a Tempting Turquoise base, added some Good Morning Sunshine DSP and stamped my sentiment in Tempting Turquoise on Whisper White. The sentiment comes from the Celebrate Everything set. I added a black scalloped border using my Scallop Edge Punch and made my oval frame using my Coluzzle. The cupcake is a Sizzix Originals Doodle Dies Cupcake and Ice Cream that I have had FOREVER! It was nice to pull it out and use it. The final touches are the doodle dots I added to the frame with my White Gel Pen and the Metal Dots from the dollar section at Joann's.

Ingredients:
Stamps: Celebrate Everything Paper: Good Morning Sunshine DSP, Tempting Turquoise, WW, Basic Black Ink: Tempting Turquoise, White Gel Pen Accessories: Coluzzle, Dimensionals, Sizzix Originals Doodle Dies Cupcake and Ice Cream, Colorbok Metal Stickers (Joann's)

Hope you have a terrific day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment