Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mojo Monday on a Tuesday!


Hi again! I just finished doing all my blog surfing and found the Mojo Monday sketch for the week and I thought I'd whip up a card for it.
I started with a WW base, added some Raspberry Tart DSP and some Rose Red. I stamped flowers from Petal Pizazz in colors to match the DSP and added some Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon. The final touch is a sneak peak from the Occasions Mini! The sentiment is from a new stamp set called Oval All and I punched it out with our new Scalloped Oval Punch! Isn't it so cute! When I saw the mini I knew I HAD to have this set and the punch! And the Matchbox Die, and the Matchbox Messages, and Eight Great Greetings...need I go on?

Ingredients:
Stamps: Oval All, Petal Pizazz Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP, WW, Rose Red Ink: Black Stazon, SU Markers, Pale Plum, Kiwi Kiss, Rose Red, Cameo Coral Accessories: Scallop Oval Punch, Corner Rounder, Pink Pirouette Striped Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thanks for checking in with me! Have a great day!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Great use of dsp. I have my idea in my head for this sketch, but no time LOL! Hopefully tomorrow.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete