Saturday, March 21, 2009

Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge


Good Morning Stampers! It's that time again...time for another Kristina Werner Color Inspiration Challenge!
This weeks colors were a bit of a stretch for me-I guess I don't usually use that many color-at least not without one of them being white! I like how my card turned out in the end though.
I started with a Bashful Blue base, added a mat of Basic Black and then used my Boho Blossoms Punch to punch out 3 of the medium size flower in each color, Ridinghood Red, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, and Pretty in Pink. I added a silver metal sticker to each flower and stuck them on the mat using Mini Glue Dots. The sentiment is from a new stamp set that is available April 1st in the new Occcasions Mini Catalog called Matchbox Messages. I stamped it in Basic Black on Bashful Blue, punched it out with my 1 1/4" Circle Punch, matted it with a Ridinghood Red 1 3/8" Circle Punch and attached it to a Pretty in Pink Scallop Circle that I pierced the scallops with my 1/16" Handheld Punch. I added it to the Bashful Blue Ribbon with some Silver Cording from the Winter Mini. What do you think?

Ingredients:
Stamps: Matchbox Messages Paper: Bashful Blue, Ridinghood Red, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Basic Black Ink: Basic Black Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Metal Circle Stickers (Colorbok), Mini Glue Dots, Bashful Blue Grosgrain Ribbon, Silver Elastic Cording (retired), 1/16" Handheld Punch

3 comments:

  1. very cute! I love all the little flowers and the sentiment hanging from the ribbon. Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete