Saturday, March 7, 2009

Top Note Purse

Good morning stampers! Happy Weekend!
I made this adorable top note purse with a scallop circle top yesterday after seeing Becky's at Inking Idaho. Hers is just so dang cute with those big polka dots. She gives you step by step instructions on how to make one. Try it-I'd love to see how it turns out! I made this purse for a close friend who watched my kids over the weekend while my husband and I went out for our 9 year Anniversary. She loves purses and she and I have both been crazy for the cherry papers! I made my purse using the retired Summer Picnic DSP and wrapped a scrap around a cherry chapstick to put inside. I hope she likes it!
Ingredients:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy Paper: Summer Picnic DSP (retired) Real Red, WW Ink: SU MarkersAccessories: Real red Striped Ribbon, Real Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Red Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 Circle Punch, Top Note Die, Scallop Circle Die, Sticky Strip, White Gel Pen
Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment