Sunday, March 29, 2009

Sock Monkey Mojo


Happy Weekend Stampers! Today's card combines two challenges in one, the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge and Kristina Werner's Color Inspiration Challenge. I can't believe it is Sunday already and only now I've had time to do the Mojo Monday sketch!
I started out with a Tangerine Tango base then stamped my Sock Monkey in Chocolate Chip and added the speckles by masking off part of the monkey and stamping with the speckles from Itty Bitty Backgrounds. I colored the rest of him and the balloons in and popped up the party hat and Tangerine Tango balloon. I added a So Saffron Scallop Edge along the bottom and used my Mat Pack and Paper Piercer to line up my chocolate brads.
These colors remind me of the picture of my room when I was a baby-yellow, orange and brown! So 70's!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Itty Bitty Backgrounds, Sock Monkey Paper: Tangerine Tango, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, WW Ink: Chocolate Chip, Tangerine Tango, So Saffron Accessories: Blender Pen, Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack, Brads, Dimensionals, SU Markers

Hope you are enjoying your weekend! Stop by tomorrow to see what I post next!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. Sock monkey love!!! I have this set and never think to break it out. Fabulous job on the color challenge.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sock monkey is really cute!

    ReplyDelete