Thursday, March 12, 2009

Masuline Birthday Trees


Hi there stampers! Thanks for checking in with me!
Today's card is one I came up with myself (gasp!)I know, I know will wonders ever cease? I wanted to come up with a masculine birthday card for an upcoming workshop make and take and I just love this Trendy Trees set.
I started out with an Old Olive card base, wheeled the Funky Forest wheel in the same color, and added a thin strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock. The main image is stamped using my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig (a must for this set!), the edges sponged and matted first on Kiwi Kiss and then on Really Rust. The sentiment is from the Wow Flowers set, punched with the Word Window Punch and layered on a Real Rust Small Oval and a Kiwi Kiss Large Oval Punch.
Ingredients:
Stamps: Wow Flowers, Trendy Trees Paper: Old Olive, Really Rust, Kiwi Kiss, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip Ink: Close to Cocoa, Kiwi Kiss, Old Olive Accessories: Stamp-a-Ma-Jig, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Word Window, Sponges, Dimensionals, Funky Forest Standard Wheel
Hope you liked my card! Leave a comment and let me know!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment