Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Party Hearty


Godd Morning Stampers! How are you doing? Thanks for stopping by.
Today's card is a birthday card I used for a workshop last month. I cased it from here. I really liked it when I first saw it-I think it's the color combo that draws me to it.
Sorry for the short post today. It's my anniversary and my hubby is home-would be great if I didn't have to take my youngest in for x-rays. We think she might have either sprained or broken her wrist! Agh!

Ingredients:
Stamps: Party Hearty Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Not Quite Navy, WW Ink:Not Quite Navy, Real Red, SU Markers Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Circle Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Dimensionals, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon
Have a super day! See you tomorrow!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment