Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Scallop Envelope Purse and Last Day for SALE-A-BRATION


Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I am going to show you a project I CASED from Barbara at her Creative Stampin' Spot Blog . I won her blog candy a few months ago and it included this super cute purse with matching chapstick. It's made with 2 scallop envelopes and the Circles #2 dies. It took me a little while to figure it all out since I did not want to take the one I got from Barbara all apart. I used a piece of magnet to keep it closed but some velcro would work much better. Another tip-do not use DSP that has a pattern like mine- You can see how it looks crooked because the lines don't go straight across! I realized it after I had it all put together and said whatever and left it that way!

Ingredients:
Stamps: None Paper: Ridinghood Red, Candy Lane DSP, Very Vanilla Ink: None Accessories: Button Bouquet, Magnet, Scallop Envelope Die, Circles #2 Die, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Ridinghood Red Striped Ribbon, Slit Punch, Crop-a-dile Sticky Strip, Chapstick

As a reminder, this is the LAST day to place orders and get FREE stuff with the Sale-A-Bration promotion. Click here for more details.

Hope you liked this project!
Hugs,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment